Monday, August 8, 2011

"HOPEY SIT LAP MAMA?"





This last picture is of H Bug calling Hopey to crawl under the table. She was patting her legs and saying "come on Hopey, go go go".


Haelyn thought it would be a great idea to love on her sister after she had shots. She really felt sorry for her and kept asking to see her "boo boo's". She would make a sad face and say, "okay baby?" to Hope. It was precious. I just love that she is really starting to show some moral reasoning and development. She is really such a social little girl, but her ability to feel sad and happy for others or with others is starting to develop. She is also starting to show some jealousy at times, but we knew that would come. Good thing it's coming at a time when I can set Hope down to roam and explore while I read H Bug a book or do a puzzle with her. Hope is usually squirming to get away or be set down anyway, so it's no problem for her to give big sister a little one on one. I just love these two creatures! As I watched them play side by side in the bath tonight, I had a moment of pure excitement. They don't even know the fun they will have together!!! I am no fool to think it will always be rainbows and sunshine, but let me have my moment!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment