Sunday, March 15, 2009

VISUAL UPDATE

Abilene - Mark and Jenn Rogers have reached the 23 week point of their pregnancy. The nesting phase usually occurs much later in the pregnancy, but for Jenn? Nesting has begun.

The pregnant one made Mark throw away many of his nicest shirts and most prized Sporting News magazines. Like the March 11, 2003 issue with a drawing of Ty Detmer on the cover. What a waste.

The "Sports" room is no longer the "Sports" room. It is in the transition phase of what will eventually become the nursery.

The paint has been purchased. The walls are clear. The closets are completely wiped out. And the bed, changing table and hutch are sitting in boxes waiting for Mark to put them together. Something he's going to do! He has plenty of time! Leave him alone! He will do it! Get off his back about it!

No other newsworthy events have taken place with the pregnancy.

Luckily it seems that Haelyn enjoys barbershop singing...much to the chagrin of Jenn. And she's also extremely active...moving around like a man trapped in a sack with a swarm of bees.

Below are the week 23 pictures for your enjoyment. Scroll down for the earlier pics.

More updates to come. Please forgive the absence of new material...the columnist has been at the World Baseball Classic.


7 comments:

  1. Those are my newest pair of jeans...the others had to retire, while on a trip to NYC, due to inability to button/zip. Let's see how many sizes I advance through in these next four months. Ha!! -The Nester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Nesting!!!! Crack that whip, Nester! Kram will get that furniture done right, I promise.

    It'll be fun to play the size game... especially knowing you won't need the sizes once the little Rogers makes her way to the world!

    Oh, and visit www.etsy.com for some CUTE CUTE CUTE baby things (or regular things)! Everything is hand made and I have loved getting gifts from there.

    xoxooxo
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm...so are those regular people jeans? Not prego people jeans??? you look so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one pair of prego people jeans and another short person gave them to me so they were already altered. I've come to realize the world is not made for short prego people so... the "boyfriend baggies" at American Eagle in short length will have to do until...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are you doing Haelynn's room in? super fun girl stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The paint is teal, the furniture is black and the bedding/curtains are black and white...I'll get Mark to post pics as soon as it is coming together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jenn you look so cute! Those aren't even maternity jeans are they??? I can't wait to see you in person in a few weeks:). And oh yeah...there is nothing wrong with nesting now! Go with it because you'll be exhausted towards the end- especially in the heat of summer! Mark, I'm sorry to hear about the sports room. :(

    ReplyDelete