Sunday, May 17, 2009

CH-CH-CH-CH CHANGES

Check out all these changes around the Rogers' household.
A shabby chic antique chair has been replaced with this super cool highchair in the kitchen nook



Stroller and carrier await a baby



Jenn's anniversary gift from Mark. If you know Jenn you know she LOVED this gift. When asked how she liked her new vacuum she said, "it's the best vacuum ever...it could suck the whiskers right out of a man's chin...it's just what I needed to keep baby Haelyn's house free of floating beagle hair".


The over sized area rug that not only keeps the couches from sliding all over the stained concrete, but also provides a nice tummy time and crawling space for baby Haelyn. The coffee table will be out of site out of mind come July.

These landed in Mark and Jenn's laundry room from outer space. The two of them have finally figured out they are not toys...they are the washer and dryer.

Check it out...the washer even has a "baby wear" cycle. Aliens can be so thoughtful!


Now for the finale change...

Jenn Rogers, M.Ed.


former Head Start teacher for A.I.S.D. now...

Instructor of Education for Abilene Christian University!


CH-CH-CH-CH CHANGES


6 comments:

  1. We are so proud of both of you!!!! The house looks great! Before we know it....school will be out and that sweet baby will be here! Can't wait...excitement is building by the second!
    Could you introduce us to those aliens???

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    How could we have known that just a few short years ago, we were the ones BUGGING our professors?!?!?!

    I'm super proud of you, Jenn... and I look forward to seeing Haelyn enjoying her new digs!

    xoxoxoxo
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you know only working at ACU as a professor? Check you out! Not teaching anymore??? I have a baby gift and will be in abilene next weekend for two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you little momma! You go! :) I love all the other "changes" as well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom...I think you might just know the Aliens...they are pretty awesome and very good at picking out a washer/dryer for their new grandbaby.
    Leah...Yes, I just resigned from teaching last week and signed my contract with ACU all on the same day. Now, from 4 year olds to 20 year olds-should be interesting. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!
    Mags...I am still in a state of shock and excitement that I will be teaching along side some of the same people who we loved and adored. It's all a little intimidating. I hope I don't have any students like the us. You know those over achievers that you just want to slap because they are complaining about a 98. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to have found your blog! Jenn, you look great and congrats! You two crazy kids are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete