Okay, Miss Jenn...no pregnant lady should be looking that good at 30 weeks. I am SO jealous! :) I for sure can guarantee I won't be looking even HALF that good this 3rd time around...no way! Ha! You look great...beautiful as always! Hope you are doing wonderful and feeling wonderful, too! Can't wait to see you...hopefully I can make it to a shower...I will for sure be there if we are in town! Take care of you and that precious little girl.
I was just going to blog-harass you for not posting pictures or updates lately. :) Thanks for not keeping me waiting any longer. She looks fantastic--definitely not fair to have such a perfectly un-stretch-marked belly. :)
Mark and Jenn are a young, married couple of 8 years. They have two daughters, Haelyn Avery (2), and Hope Ryanne (7 months). They both work for ACU, Mark in Advancement and Jenn in Teacher Education. They have two beagles named Rudy and Roger. They seek the Kingdom and on that journey invest in dreams and memories.
Okay, Miss Jenn...no pregnant lady should be looking that good at 30 weeks. I am SO jealous! :) I for sure can guarantee I won't be looking even HALF that good this 3rd time around...no way! Ha! You look great...beautiful as always! Hope you are doing wonderful and feeling wonderful, too! Can't wait to see you...hopefully I can make it to a shower...I will for sure be there if we are in town! Take care of you and that precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteI was just going to blog-harass you for not posting pictures or updates lately. :) Thanks for not keeping me waiting any longer. She looks fantastic--definitely not fair to have such a perfectly un-stretch-marked belly. :)
ReplyDelete