...I've been blaming her smiles on gas up to this point. Jenn has finally convinced me that she IS actually smiling.
Daddy Day Camp has been going good...on paternity leave since last Wednesday. We go on an "adventure" every morning:
Wednesday: Wal-Mart to get my oil changed.
Thursday: Mall of Abilene for running shoes.
Friday: Bed Bath & Beyond, Ross, Shoe Carnival and CVS.
Monday: Opening Chapel (something I've successfully managed to avoid since 2000).
Tuesday: Target, Hendrick Medical Center, Bank of America and United.
We've been watching lots of movies, too...I was having a problem getting the audio portion of the movies to consistently make it to my eardrum "uninterrupted" so I've had to adjust to relying on closed captioning.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJenn you and Mark are very blessed to have such a sweet Lil Angel she looks so happy
ReplyDeletelove ya
Celeste