Saturday, August 15, 2009

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

So there we were. Hanging out. Just as fine as could be. That's when I heard the noise. A noise that is usually reserved for my rear-end came out of the thing that was attached to my stomach.
I looked down. I felt it before I saw it. Warm. Wet. On my foot. Poop. Baby poop. All over my shorts. Then I heard something else: Jenn laughing so hard that she peed her pants. Thanks a lot.
Not an ounce on the floor. Just on the ole foot. Good times. Laugh it up. You'll all get yours.

3 comments:

  1. poop from the bebe- pee from the wifey! doesn't get any funnier than that! Haelyn is so stinkin cute (love her name by the way). Hope you are having the best time with her.
    -emily duncan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ths shorts too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this an actual true story or a glimpse of Mark's twisted sense of humor??? Help us understand it all!!!

    ReplyDelete