Okay, so Haelyn Bug's "Bear" (Mark's Dad) had a great idea to take H's picture next to a teddy bear every month to show how much she has grown. I am behind (as I am with everything else in life) in starting this, but better late than never. Also, a bad Mommy forgot to mention how excited H is spend Christmas at Grandmama and Bear's house. I'm sure it will be full of fun events and sweet cousin time!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
BEAR'S BIG IDEA
Okay, so Haelyn Bug's "Bear" (Mark's Dad) had a great idea to take H's picture next to a teddy bear every month to show how much she has grown. I am behind (as I am with everything else in life) in starting this, but better late than never. Also, a bad Mommy forgot to mention how excited H is spend Christmas at Grandmama and Bear's house. I'm sure it will be full of fun events and sweet cousin time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU ARE DRIVING A MINI_VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are way to tiny to drive that! how funny. she is just precious and i love to see how much her daddy adores her! thinking about yall. give each other hugs for us!
ReplyDelete-Leah