Abilene - Mark and Jenn are scheduled to go to the doctor again a week from tonight. Then Mark is taking his beautiful, pregnant wife to go see Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels at the Civic Center.
Jenn got a much needed day off today thanks to the 60 people who had wrecks in six hours a few weeks ago when there was ice on the road.
She spent the day off as expected...vacuuming.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK, I know we weren't great friends or anything but you guys are hilarious! I love the fact that you are doing this. Makes it all so real! Keep it coming, I am enjoying it after having the second and the last.
ReplyDeleteLeah Scott-Friday
You look great! Can't wait to find out if it's a little Mark or a little Jenn!
ReplyDeleteSo...you are surprised about the vacuuming? I for one think that is a wonderful, comforting way to spend a few hours. Makes napping afterward even more necessary.
ReplyDeleteI L O V E your blog, Mr. Mark. I feel like you guys belong to me just a little bit, what with all the connections at KTXS and AISD. Cannot wait to meet the next Rogers. Love to you both!
ReplyDeleteOkay, just in case you didn't figure it out, SueSpeak is Carrie's mom.
ReplyDelete