
Now that Haelyn Bug is sitting up stronger and stronger every day we decided it would be fun for Mark to sit in the bath with her. We've been looking forward to doing this since she started actually enjoying her bath months ago, but decided to wait until she could sit up. So...he grabbed his swimsuit, ran a warm bubble bath, and had more fun playing in the water than she did. Of course.
mark just wanted an excuse to get half naked pictures of himself on the internet.
ReplyDeleteJeff is funny!! I miss that boy! Anyhow, on to MY comment! I think the pictures are precious! She is so sweet, and super cute! Love her smile!
ReplyDeleteJeff...how did you know?
ReplyDeleteKim...thank you so much. We got your announcement...so cute! I'm a bad Mommy...I never did those. I'm going to put her newborn pic on her 1st birthday invite somehow. Kelly if you are reading this...help I will need your creativity to do this!